Do you really want to write a memoir?
A memoir is a part of your life, a story from your life - its not the whole life.
Have you got a story that needs to be told?
A big event from your life? Do you want to explore how to plan it, write it, print it and sell it? Do you want to know how to become an author, with a book for sale?I’m running a Writing Memoir course starting at 6:30 pm on Thurs Sept 28th 2017. There’ll be 8 one and a half hour sessions, the venue will be in North London - near Turnpike Lane station (Piccadilly Line).
The cost is £12 per session, payable in advance ... for the whole course ie. 8 x £12.
Each week I’ll cover a different aspect of memoir writing – topics will be:
1. What’s your story about? 2. Plot and framework
3. Your Writer’s Voice. Show don’t Tell.
4. Character and description.
5. The Art of Story-Telling. 6. Truth and libel.
8. Getting published - options? Marketing
There are short writing exercises and feedback at the start of every session.